HOME TO HOME
The Step By Step Senior Housing Guide
Why You Need To Read This Book
- Are you confused about which Senior Housing option is the best for you?
- Are you afraid to live by yourself, yet not wanting to give up your independence?
- Would you like to know the options available to you, and for your home?
- Do you have a senior family member with changing health and living needs?
- Are you interested in learning more about the costs of Senior Housing?
- Would you like to have a solid plan in place, that offers options and fits different budgets, to help you make a smooth transition?
The GOAL of this book is to answer ALL of these questions and many more.
Senior Housing options can be overwhelming. "HOME TO HOME" will dispel the myths and misconceptions about Senior Housing, and help you and your family navigate through the decisions you are currently or may soon be facing.
HOW IT ALL WORKS
Just like all properties are different, all sellers and their needs differ. It is our job to try to meet your needs and wants and find a solution that works best for you.
The first step in seeing if we would be a good fit to work together is to discuss what you (as a seller) are looking to do and what your desired outcome is. In order to do that we typically ask questions about you and your property to determine what options we all have and which scenarios would best suit all parties. Once we have a clear understanding of what your end goals are then we can start to map out a plan to get you there.
We tour the properties to verify the homes condition however given COVID-19, we understand that you may have reached out to us so that you don't have to deal with multiple showings of your home. To help you feel safe during this process, we adhere to CDC guidelines to ensure a safe home visit.
After the property visit we will present your no obligation options to meet your goals. All that's left is for you to choose the date that works for you to close.